In the field of Civil Litigation, the most important attribute a firm can offer a client is experience.
De Jager van Jaarsveld Attorneys extensive experience in the field of civil matters is unequalled.
We understand that the test for successful litigation is monetary results achieved as swiftly and cost affectively as possible.
Taking all steps to limit time and legal costs wastage by exploring alternatives, but capable of taking cases through the process to ensure that our clients receive justice.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Case management services to clients in litigious matters for Magistrate Court, High Court, Supreme Court of Appeal and Constitutional Court, as well as support for other formal tribunals and forums
- All aspects of commercial litigation
- Settlement negotiations
- Insolvency and rehabilitation applications
- Urgent applications
- Legal opinions
- Alternative dispute resolution (mediation and arbitration)
- Matrimonial litigation
- Contract litigation
- Construction litigation
- General litigation
- All aspects of defended litigation arising from debt recovery
- Labor litigation